The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
The following types of personal information can be collected, stored and used:
- 1.Information about your computer, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system,
- 2.Information about your visit and use of the site, including the reference source, the duration of the visit, page views and the way you navigate the site,
- 3. Information such as your name, surname, phone number, e-mail address that you provide while filling out forms such as contact / human resources on our website,
- 4. Information generated while using our site, including when, how often and under what conditions,
- 5. Before you submit another person's personal information to us, you must obtain that person's consent that the information will be shared and processed in accordance with this principle.
Personal information sent to us through our site will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the site. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- 1. To manage our site and business,
- 2. To personalize our site for you,
- 3. To enable you to use the services on our site,
- 4. To establish commercial non-marketing communications with you,
- 5. Providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties cannot identify any user using this information),
- 6. To resolve the complaints and requests made by you regarding our site,
- 7. To keep our site secure and for other purposes.
We may transmit your personal information to our employees, officers, insurers, professional consultants, agencies, suppliers or subcontractors for as long as the purposes specified in this policy require.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- 1. Where legally required,
- 2. Regarding the ongoing or possible legal processes,
- 3. To protect, exercise and defend our own legal rights,
- 4. To the buyers (or potential buyers) of all businesses and assets that we sell (or intend to sell), and to a person we believe may apply to the court for the disclosure of personal information, if we have reasonable views that the court or authorized persons and institutions will decide to disclose personal information.
- 5. Except as provided in this policy, we do not share your personal information with third parties.
The information we collect may be transferred between, stored and processed in various countries in which we operate for the purposes specified in this policy.
You expressly consent to the transfer of personal information specified in Section E.F. Storage of personal information
- 1. Section F sets out data retention principles and procedures designed to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- 2. The personal information we process cannot be stored longer than required by the stated purpose or purposes.
- 3. Notwithstanding the other provisions in Section F, we keep documents containing personal data (including electronic documents):
- a. Where legally required,
- b. Where we think the documents are related to ongoing or potential legal processes and to protect, exercise and defend our own legal rights.
We may change this policy from time to time to post the new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to make sure you understand possible changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy via e-mail or the private messaging system on our site.H. Your Rights
You can request that we provide you with the information we have stored about you, to obtain this information you must provide documents that prove your identity.
We may store the information you request to the extent permitted by law.
You can instruct us at any time not to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you expressly agree in advance that we use your personal information for marketing purposes, or we give you the option of not using your personal information for marketing purposes.I. Third party websites
Our site contains links and details to third party sites. We do not have any control over the privacy policies and practices of third parties and cannot be held responsible for them.J. Updating information
Please let us know when personal information about you needs to be corrected or updated.K. Cookies
The names and usage purposes of the cookies we use on our website are as follows:
- 1.When the user visits the website, monitoring the users while browsing the website, improving the usability of the website, analyzing the use of the website, increasing the security of the website, customizing the website for each user,
- a. In Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies by clicking on "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced", with the cookie override feature,
- b. In Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, then unchecking the "Accept cookies from sites" checkbox and
- c. After accessing the "Customization and control" menu in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", and selecting "Prevent sites from setting data" under the "Cookies" heading. Blocking all cookies will restrict the availability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all of the features on our site.
- a. You need to manually delete the cookie files in Internet Explorer (version 10) (instructions on this can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835),
- b. In Firefox (version 24) you can delete all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history", clicking "Show cookies" and then "Delete all cookies".
- c. In Chrome (version 29), after accessing the "Customization and control" menu, click on "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", select "Delete cookies and other site plug-in data" and click on "Clear browsing data" You can delete all cookies by clicking. Deleting cookies will restrict the availability of many websites.
Mailing address: Anatolienne
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 30/08/2021